The Introduction to PHP course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the basics as well as its advanced concepts of PHP. By completing this course, you will be able to develop secure, scalable, and efficient web applications using PHP.
- Basics syntax of PHP.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Working with PHP forms.
- Interacting with third-party APIs.
- Techniques for optimizing the performance of PHP applications.
- Error Handling and Debugging.
- Learning web security practices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes