Learn to create decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts using the Solidity programming language.
The course prepares you to create reliable smart contracts on Ethereum-based blockchains.
- Understanding the concept of Solidity.
- Understanding Blockchain and Smart Contract.
- Knowledge of syntax, data types, control structures, and other language features of Solidity.
- Designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Knowledge and skills in testing and debugging Solidity smart contracts.
- Understand the process of deploying smart contracts onto the Ethereum network.
- Auditing process and security considerations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes