The course offers a comprehensive understanding of the engine, acquiring game development fundamentals, mastering blueprint scripting for creating gameplay mechanics, learning 3D modeling and animation, delving into virtual reality development, exploring multiplayer and networking features, understanding performance optimization techniques, and gaining knowledge on publishing and distributing games.
The course will provide interactive experiences using Unreal Engine, tailored to their specific interests and goals.
- Build realistic-looking environments for games.
- Learn Unreal Engine’s code base.
- Get in-depth experience with Unreal Engine Animation, Materials, Special Effects, and Gameplay.
- Be able to import objects into Unreal Engine
- Understand the basics of Sequencer and animation.
- Master Unreal’s Gameplay Framework.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes