TOGAF 9 Foundation course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the TOGAF framework and its application in enterprise architecture. You will get a deep understanding about the framework’s components, architecture governance, enterprise architecture concepts, the Architecture Development Method (ADM), reference models, stakeholder management, architecture governance framework, guidelines and techniques, TOGAF certification preparation, and real-world application.
The course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize the TOGAF framework in developing and managing enterprise architectures.
- TOGAF framework, including its structure, components, and key concepts.
- Understanding the importance of architecture governance.
- Understanding of fundamental enterprise architecture concepts.
- TOGAF reference models.
- Preparation for the TOGAF 9 Foundation certification exam
- Apply the knowledge gained from the course to real-world enterprise architecture scenarios.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes