The course focuses on providing an in-depth understanding of the flow of goods and services between different business places and how to improve its chain, risk management, latest strategies, and emerging challenges and technologies.
With this course, you will be able to understand the complete supply chain of a product and how to build relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and costumes.
- Fundamentals of Supply chain Management.
- Understanding demand and its types.
- Inventory management
- Sales and Operation Planning.
- Applying different improvement techniques.
- Supply chain risk management.
- Building relationships.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes