The course is designed to help learners to gain all the necessary skills to effectively work with SQL Server databases, design and manage databases, query and analyze data, optimize performance, implement security measures, perform backup and recovery operations, and utilize additional tools like SSIS and SSRS for data integration and reporting tasks.
- Create and manage databases using Microsoft SQL.
- Querying and Retrieving Data.
- Manipulate and modify data in SQL Server.
- Database Security and Access Control.
- Learn about SQL Server Integration Services.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes