The course aims to provide individuals with a more in-depth understanding of Six Sigma methodologies, tools, and techniques. This will help learners to gain advanced skills that will help them to contribute to more complex process improvement projects, lead small-scale projects, and support the implementation of Six Sigma initiatives within an organization.
- Understanding six sigma principles.
- A deeper understanding of the DMAIC.
- Advanced techniques for process mapping and analysis.
- Learn advanced data collection techniques.
- Quality Improvement.
- Project management.
- Process Performance Metrics.
- Understanding of statistical process control techniques used to monitor and control process performance.
- Effective team collaboration.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes