Six Sigma White Belt course provides learners with an introduction to the principles and methodologies of Six Sigma and a data-driven approach for process improvement. You will gain an understanding of Six Sigma fundamentals, problem-solving techniques, data collection and measurement, process improvement concepts, and Lean principles. You will also learn about quality management systems, team collaboration, process control, and ethical considerations.
- Understanding the term six sigma and Lean.
- Commonly used problem-solving techniques in six sigma projects.
- Introduction to Lean Principles.
- Key components of a quality management system and how Six Sigma fits within it.
- Implement control measures to sustain process improvements and ensure long-term success.
- Ethical Considerations.
- Collect and measure data to assess process performance.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes