Learn React fundamentals to gain skills in component-based development, state management, routing, handling user input, data fetching from APIs, React Context, component lifecycle, hooks, testing, and building real-world applications.
The course will help you to build a stable career in the field.
- Learn to create dynamic web apps.
- Acquire the programming skills needed to obtain a software engineering job.
- Component-Based Development.
- Master the fundamental concepts behind React and Redux.
- Learn to handle user input and form submission in React.
- Fetching data from APIs and integrating it into React applications.
- Build multiple demo projects & explore realistic examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes