The course aims to provide all learners with a solid understanding of quality management principles and practices. The course covers general topics such as quality planning, assurance, control, process improvement, customer focus, problem-solving, and continuous improvement. You will get practical knowledge on how to develop quality plans, implement quality control measures, analyze data, conduct root cause analysis, customer satisfaction, and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Basic knowledge of quality management.
- History of quality management.
- Quality Planning and assurance.
- Process management.
- Quality metrics and process management.
- Identify and assess risks that may impact quality, and implement risk management strategies.
- Familiarized with the process of conducting internal quality audits and management reviews.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes