The Course aims to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of product management principles and practices. Participants will learn skills to market research and analysis, product strategy development, user experience design, agile and lean product development, cross-functional collaboration, product launch and go-to-market strategies, product metrics and analytics, product lifecycle management, and ethical considerations.
Through this course, you will excel in product management roles and contribute to the success of your organization’s product initiatives.
- Market Research and Analysis Skills.
- Understanding Product vision, setting objectives, and creating strategic product roadmaps.
- Knowledge and skills in agile and lean methodologies for product development.
- Product Metrics and Analytics.
- Understanding Product Lifecycle Management.
- Ethical Considerations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes