The course will provide you with all the necessary skills required to work with PostgreSQL databases, manipulate data, retrieve information, perform data analysis, ensure data integrity, optimize queries, implement security measures, and handle backup and recovery tasks.
- Learn how to create and manage databases using PostgreSQL.
- Data Integrity and Constraints
- Querying and Retrieving Data.
- Learn to use SQL aggregate functions.
- Database Security and Recovery.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes