This course aims to enhance an individual’s skills in influencing others and effectively communicating their ideas and thoughts. You will gain a deep understanding of persuasion principles, building credibility, effective communication techniques, developing compelling arguments, active listening, overcoming objections, influence and negotiation techniques, and applying persuasion in various contexts.
The course will develop skills to effectively persuade and influence others in personal and professional settings, achieving desired outcomes and fostering positive relationships.
- Fundamental principles and theories of persuasion.
- Learn techniques for building credibility and trust with their audience.
- Learn how to structure and present compelling arguments that resonate with their audience.
- Learn to overcome objections.
- Develop an understanding of nonverbal communication and body language.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes