The course aims to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to learn and understand the basic concepts. The course focuses on providing both theoretical and practical subject knowledge. By enrolling in the course, you will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills, time management and stress management, tips, and strategies to attempt the exam effectively.
- Both practical and theoretical knowledge.
- In-depth Subject knowledge.
- Understanding core concepts.
- Learn to apply knowledge in real-world scenarios.
- Developing problem-Solving Skills and Critical thinking.
- Self Assessment and Stress management.
- Strategies to attempt the examination.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes