The courses provide students with the skills to effectively use applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneDrive. It will help you to create and format professional documents, analyze data, create engaging presentations, manage emails and calendars, collaborate with others, and utilize cloud storage and document management.
Join the course now to increase your office productivity.
- Creating and formatting professional documents, such as reports, memos, and letters.
- Proficiency in creating and managing spreadsheets for data analysis and organization.
- Using Excel formulas, functions, and charts to perform calculations.
- Create visual representations in Excel.
- Creating engaging and visually appealing presentations.
- Learn to manage emails, calendars, and contacts efficiently using Microsoft Outlook.
- Learn to effectively utilize Microsoft OneDrive for cloud storage and document management.
- Tips and techniques to improve efficiency and productivity while working with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes