With this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the idea, technologies, and ramifications in a metaverse field. You will examine metaverse platforms, investigate virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), and gain practical experience in creating metaverse content.
Overall, the course equips students to understand the metaverse and how it affects diverse fields of endeavor and society.
- Understanding the concept of the metaverse.
- Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR).
- Critically examine the ethical, legal, and societal implications of the metaverse.
- Exploring entrepreneurial and business opportunities within the metaverse.
- Understanding current metaverse trends.
- Developing critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes