The course will provide you with complete guidance on how to become a manager and take a team together. The course focuses on developing leadership skills, promoting teamwork and collaboration, managing performance, navigating change, problem-solving, effective communication, time management, ethical leadership, emotional intelligence, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional development. The course aims to equip managers with the skills needed to excel in their roles and contribute to organizational success.
- A step-by-step guide to managing a team.
- Team Leadership and Motivation.
- Developing the ability to lead a team.
- Planning the operations in a team.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Making ethical decisions in challenging situations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes