The course will provide complete guidance and understanding of Linux.
The course will help in understanding the Linux operating system and the skills necessary to effectively use and manage it.
The courses will aim to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to navigate, administer, secure, and optimize Linux systems for personal use, system administration, or software development.
- A solid understanding of basic Linux fundamentals.
- Proficiency in using the Linux command-line interface (CLI).
- Learn shell scripting languages.
- Develop a strong understanding of Linux networking concepts.
- Learn how to deploy and manage Linux servers.
- Develop skills in monitoring Linux systems.
- System Administration.
- Linux Server Security.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes