The course will provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage and administer Linux-based systems.
The course equips individuals with the expertise to administer Linux environments, ensuring stability, security, and optimal performance.
The course is best suited for people with an IT background and who want to take their career in Linux to become a Linux-certified system administrator.
- A solid understanding of basic Linux fundamentals.
- Understanding Linux Architecture.
- Linux Installation and Configuration.
- Gain knowledge of Linux file systems.
- System Monitoring and Performance.
- Learn shell scripting languages.
- Learn how to configure and manage network interfaces, IP addressing, and network services on Linux systems.
- System Backup and Recovery.
- Gain knowledge of Linux security principles and practices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes