The course aims to strengthen the core concepts of students. The course focuses on providing both theoretical and practical subject knowledge. This course will help you to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills, time management and stress management, tips, and strategies to attempt the exam effectively.
- Theoretical and practical subject knowledge.
- Understanding core concepts.
- Learn to apply knowledge in real-world scenarios.
- Developing Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strategies to attempt exams.
- Develop critical analysis skills.
- Apply knowledge to practical engineering problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the GATE exam pattern
- Improve technical writing skills.
- Self Assessment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes