The course aims to teach you all the principles, processes, and skills required to create engaging and enjoyable interactive experiences. The course will help you in understanding game mechanics, dynamics, and aesthetics, learning the iterative design process, exploring storytelling and narrative design, studying different game genres, and much more.
- Basics of game design, including game mechanics, dynamics, and aesthetics.
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Gaining proficiency in game development tools.
- Understanding the basics of game art, including 2D and 3D asset creation, animation, and visual design.
- Understand how to integrate narrative elements into gameplay and character development.
- Identifying and fixing bugs, glitches, and gameplay issues.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes