The course aims to develop learners’ skills in storytelling by focusing on narrative structure, character development, dialogue, descriptive writing, point of view, and voice. You will learn techniques for revising and editing, explore different genres, and engage in creative exploration.
- Understanding the elements of storytelling.
- Create complex, realistic characters.
- Learn what makes readers fall in love with characters.
- Understanding readers’ perspectives.
- Understanding of the elements of storytelling.
- Practice descriptive writing techniques.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes