This course will provide you with the mindset, tools, and methodologies for problem-solving and innovation in a human-centered and creative way. You will learn to understand user needs through empathy and user research, frame and define problems effectively, generate and explore a wide range of ideas, create and iterate prototypes, gather user feedback, collaborate effectively in teams, and also develop skills in visualization, storytelling, and applying design thinking in various contexts. Ethical considerations and fostering a design thinking mindset and culture are also emphasized.
- Understanding the core principles and concepts of design thinking.
- Learn how to empathize with users and stakeholders.
- Develop skills in generating and exploring a wide range of ideas and solutions.
- Learn how to conduct user testing and gather feedback on their prototypes and solutions.
- Learn how to effectively communicate and present their ideas and solutions through visualizations.
- Develop a design thinking mindset characterized by curiosity, empathy, experimentation, and resilience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes