Data modeling, normalization, and database design are among the foundational database topics you will master in a database administration course. The course will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to manage databases efficiently, create effective structures, boost performance, and guarantee data security and integrity.
- Fundamentals of Database.
- Learn how to design databases.
- Data manipulation.
- Techniques to optimize database queries.
- Data Integration and Migration.
- Learn skills required to administer and manage databases effectively.
- Best Practices for database security.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes