The course will equip you with the skills necessary to work with data programmatically, manipulate and transform data, extract and retrieve data from various sources, visualize data, analyze data, build data models, integrate and automate data-related tasks, and optimize performance while ensuring data ethics and privacy.
- Understanding Programming Fundamentals.
- Manipulate and transform data using programming languages and libraries.
- Skills in extracting and retrieving data from various sources.
- Data Wrangling and Preprocessing.
- Data Integration and Automation.
- Data Visualization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes