Our course focuses on developing participants’ skills in effectively managing customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will get a deep understanding about the customer success role, customer engagement, needs assessment, creating success plans, proactive customer management, customer advocacy, data analysis, and customer feedback.
The course aims to equip participants with the skills to drive customer success, foster long-term relationships, and contribute to business growth.
- Understand the fundamental principles of Customer Success.
- Develop skills in building strong relationships with customers.
- Learn how to assess and understand customer needs and expectations.
- Understand the importance of customer advocacy and retention.
- How to gather and analyze customer feedback.
- Learn how to collaborate effectively with different internal teams.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes