The course aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the Coral software platform for creating real-time 3D graphics and applications. Students learn to create 3D assets, compose scenes, apply animations, and utilize real-time rendering techniques. You will also gain skills in interactive application development, optimization, troubleshooting, and collaboration.
The primary goal of this course is to equip students with the ability to create interactive and visually appealing 3D graphics and applications using Coral.
- Understanding concepts of CorelDRAW.
- Creating 3D models, textures, and materials.
- Develop the ability to make creatives.
- Gain knowledge of real-time rendering techniques.
- Techniques to optimize Coral projects.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes