Our CompTIA A+ course provides a thorough learning environment that equips you for a fruitful career in the IT sector. You will learn how to use operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, and mobile platforms, computer hardware parts, and how they work. You will develop a second-nature understanding of networking principles, protocols, and troubleshooting methods that will allow you to handle hardware, software, and network issues successfully. Along with learning how to configure and repair mobile devices, you will also gain knowledge in software installation, setup, and security. You’ll be ready for the CompTIA A+ certification examinations after completing our course.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of computer components, their functions, and how they interact within a system.
- Building a strong understanding of popular operating systems such as Windows, macOS, Linux, and mobile operating systems.
- Building a solid foundation in networking principles, protocols, and technologies.
- Exploring essential concepts of software.
- Mastering troubleshooting techniques for hardware, software, and network issues.
- Understanding and implementing best practices for securing devices and networks, and data protection measures.
- Preparation for CompTIA A+ Certification Exams.
- Hands-On Practical Labs.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes