The course aims to develop skills in effective communication within a professional context. You will learn to write professional correspondence, reports, and persuasive documents and develop skills in editing, proofreading, and document design.
Through this course, you will develop the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively in various business writing situations.
- Learn the basic qualities, elements, and principles of business writing
- Learn business grammar and business English.
- Understanding the golden rules of business writing.
- Learn how to write effective emails, memos, letters, and other types of written communication commonly used in business.
- Professionalism in business writing.
- Cross-Cultural Communication.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes