The course will help you to develop the knowledge, skills, and mindset necessary to start and manage your own venture successfully. It will provide a solid foundation in entrepreneurial principles, business planning, marketing, financial management, and leadership, equipping you with the tools to navigate the challenges and opportunities of the entrepreneurial journey.
- Develop your ability to think strategically.
- Learn how to assess the competitive landscape and analyze industry trends.
- Explore innovative approaches to business models.
- Assessing and managing risks to ensure the success and sustainability of your organization.
- Decision-Making and Evaluation.
- Global and International Strategy.
- Resource allocation, performance measurement, and implementation strategies.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes