Gain a solid understanding of AI and its uses. The fundamentals of AI, including its background and ethical issues, will be taught. You will learn about feature engineering methods, data preprocessing, and machine learning algorithms. The course covers applying AI models utilizing well-known frameworks, as well as topics like computer vision and natural language processing, AI ethics, reinforcement learning, and practical applications of AI. Along with that, you will learn the ability to keep up with the most recent developments in the industry.
- Core principles, concepts, and history of artificial intelligence
- Understanding various machine learning algorithms and techniques.
- Natural Language Processing and its Techniques.
- Explore ethical considerations in AI.
- Gain insights into real-world applications of AI.
- Updated with the latest Advancements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes