Understand the Angular framework for building robust web applications. Learn Angular fundamentals, component-based development, routing, reactive forms, services and dependency injection, HTTP and API integration, state management with RxJS, forms and validation, and Angular testing.
Learn to build real-world applications!!
- Concepts and principles of Angular, including components, templates, modules, services, dependency injection, and data binding.
- Learn how to create reusable and modular components in Angular.
- Learn to handle navigation and routing in Angular applications using the Angular Router module.
- Angular Services and Dependency Injection.
- Gaining skills in making HTTP requests and integrating with APIs in Angular.
- Understand how to write unit tests, and component integration tests, and perform test-driven development (TDD) practices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes