The course will focus on building a strong accounting foundation and help to equip the learners with all the basic skills needed to accurately create and manage the accounting records of a business or organization.
The courses prepare students for careers in accounting, bookkeeping, or financial management.
- Basic understanding of accounting and its principles.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Recording Financial Transactions.
- Accounting Software and Tools.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Understand the relationship between the accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping.
- Preparing a trial balance, balance sheet, and a profit and loss account.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes