The Course aims to familiarize students with the core concepts, theories, terminology and methods used in sociology. It helps in encouraging critical thinking and analysis of social phenomena, social institutions, cultural diversity, and social change.
The book “Understanding Societies” provide a comprehensive understanding of society, its structure, factors and social processes. It also helps students to explore the dynamics of societies and the impact of globalization on society.
- Study of Society and social relationship.
- Concepts and Key terminology used in sociology.
- Understanding of Social Institutions.
- Understanding Culture and Socialization.
- Introduction to sociology interest methods.
- Analysis of social structure.
- Examination of rural and urban society.
- Study of the relationship between society and the environment.
- Understanding the concept of globalization.
- Introduction to Indian and Western Sociologists.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes