The course will cover basic knowledge of scientific concepts in physics, chemistry, and biology. Understanding of Scientific technologies, laws and their impact on life and nature. Study of functioning in the human and animal body.
- Understanding core scientific concepts in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Scientific technologies, practical experiments, and laws.
- Application of the scientific method.
- Knowledge of environmental issues and sustainability.
- Awareness of scientific technologies, their usage, and their impact on society.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes