This course is designed to show various aspects of Sanskrit grammar and language. The book is designed to enhance your understanding of the fundamental principles of Sanskrit grammar and help you develop proficiency in reading, writing, and comprehending the language.
- Introduction to the Devanagari script, Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation, and basic rules of transliteration.
- Noun declensions involve understanding the different cases, genders, and numbers of nouns in Sanskrit.
- Using pronouns correctly in sentences and understanding their various forms based on gender, case, and number.
- Understanding the different verb forms and tenses in Sanskrit to conjugate verbs in different voices (active, middle, and passive), moods (indicative, imperative, potential, etc.), and tenses (past, present, future).
- Learning different elements of a sentence, including subjects, objects, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and conjunctions; sentence types, such as declarative, interrogative, imperative, and conditional sentences to combine together to form a whole conversational literacy in sanskrit.
- Builds your vocabulary to master the language.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes