Class 6 Sanskrit syllabus course begins with an introduction to the Sanskrit language, its importance, and its rich history and literature.Students are taught the Devanagari script, which is used to write Sanskrit. Students gradually build their vocabulary by learning commonly used Sanskrit words and their meanings. They may also learn simple phrases and sentences.
- Have a basic understanding of the Sanskrit language, including its alphabets and pronunciation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental Sanskrit grammar rules.
- Build a modest vocabulary of Sanskrit words and phrases.
- Read simple Sanskrit texts with comprehension.
- Write sentences and short paragraphs in Sanskrit, using appropriate grammar and vocabulary.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes