In Class 11 Physics, Part 1, students delve into various topics that lay the foundation for their understanding of the subject such as the Law of motion, Gravitation, Law of Newton, and its applications, system of particles and rotational movements. In this course, study will get knowledge in both theoretical and practical forms.
In Class 11 Physics, Part 2, students will explore various topics of physics that will strengthen their subject foundation such as the law of gravitation, the concept of pressure and its measurement, properties of waves, the laws of thermodynamics and more..
- Develop an understanding of the fundamental concepts of physics and its scope.
- Understand the concept of dimensions and dimensional analysis.
- Develop skills in handling experimental data and carrying out calculations using significant figures.
- Study Newton’s laws of motion and their applications.
- Learn the concepts of work, energy, and power and their interrelations.
- Study of rotational motion, angular velocity, and angular momentum.
- Understand the universal law of gravitation and its applications.
- Learn about the behavior of materials under different types of stresses.
- Understand the concept of pressure and its measurement.
- Explore the laws of thermodynamics and their applications.
- Learn about simple harmonic motion and its mathematical representation.
- Study the properties of waves, including amplitude, frequency, and wavelength.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes