The course will cover a wide range of topics, including sets, relations and functions, trigonometry, complex numbers, quadratic equations, linear inequalities, permutations and combinations, binomial theorem, sequences and series, straight lines, conic sections, three-dimensional geometry, limits and derivatives, mathematical reasoning, statistics, and probability. This will help students in strengthening mathematical concepts and solving math problems.
- Introduction to sets, representation of sets, and types of sets.
- Relations and Functions.
- Trigonometric identities and their applications.
- Introduction to complex numbers and their properties.
- Binomial theorem.
- Introduction to conic sections like ellipse, parabola, and hyperbola.
- Basic concepts of statistics and probability.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes