This course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of world history from early human societies to modernization and related topics like civilization, culture and traditions, ancient empires, and much more
- An introduction to the study of world history
- An overview of early human societies
- Exploration of ancient empires
- Factors leading to the rise and fall of empires.
- Understanding of religious, philosophical, and cultural traditions.
- Study of modernization
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes