The Class 5 Hindi course focuses on developing reading and comprehension skills, writing abilities, vocabulary and grammar proficiency, speaking and communication skills, and cultural awareness among students. Students are expected to enhance their reading skills by comprehending various types of Hindi texts and applying comprehension strategies.
- Explore and analyze Hindi poetry from different eras and regions.
- Understanding various poetic forms and techniques.
- Study and appreciate Hindi literary works, including prose and drama.
- Understand and respect the diversity of Indian culture and its representation in Hindi language and literature.
- Develop advanced reading skills to comprehend various types of Hindi texts.
The class 5 Hindi course will aim to provide an understanding and application of grammar concepts in the Hindi language, expanding Hindi vocabulary, developing an ability to understand and write basic Hindi text like stories, poems, letters, etc
- Communicate fluently and confidently in Hindi.
- Practice different forms of Hindi writing.
- Expand Hindi vocabulary by learning new words, idioms, proverbs, and technical terms.
- Develop an understanding of advanced grammar topics.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes