The course will provide students with a great understanding of physical education, sports, health, and well-being. The course will aim to encourage students to live a healthy lifestyle by involving in different sports activities.
- Understanding of Changing Trends and Careers in Physical Education
- Understanding the history and philosophy of the Olympic Games
- Concept of physical fitness and its components.
- Introduction to the practice of yoga and its benefits
- Introduction to various tests and measurements used in sports
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes