This course will help students to understand the core concept of geography, Weather, and Climate Patterns, the concept of landforms, and deep knowledge of natural hazards and disasters. The course will also provide practical knowledge of map reading and interpretation.
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography.
- Understanding Weather and Climate Patterns.
- Understanding the Composition and Structure of the Atmosphere.
- Understanding the concept of Landforms.
- Understanding the concept of biodiversity and conservation.
- Knowledge of Climate and Vegetation.
- Knowledge of Natural Hazards and Disasters.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes