The course will aim to introduce you with the basic concepts of microeconomics and various topics related to it such as Theory of Consumer Behavior, Theory of Production and Costs, knowledge of the market and price determination Producer Behavior and Supply and much more.
- Introduction to Microeconomic
- Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Concept of Demand and Supply
- Concept of Price and Revenue
- Market and Price Determination
This course will provide both theoretical and practical knowledge of Statistics including various topics like collection of Data, Organization of data, measure of central tendency, correlation, index numbers and practical representation of data.
- Basic concepts of statistics
- Methods of collecting data
- Concept of Mean, median, and mode
- Calculation and interpretation of these measures.
- Practical knowledge of Data Presentation
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes