This class 6 English Grammar Course will cover basic English grammar and vocabulary that will help you in reading and writing effectively. It includes the knowledge and application of sentence types, tenses, pronouns, prepositions, subject-verb agreement, and much more. It will also help you in developing strong writing skills like formal and informal letter writing, articles and speech writing, etc.
- Develop an understanding of basic grammatical concepts
- Learn to identify and use different sentence types, including declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences.
- Knowledge of tenses (present, past, future)
- Learn to use pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections correctly in sentences.
- Develop the ability to write paragraphs and short compositions on various topics.
- Learn to write letters, reports, articles, and speeches.
- Develop skills in writing informative and persuasive texts, such as reports, explanations, and persuasive essays.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes