The class 5 EVS course will cover topics such as plants, animals, forest and wildlife conservation, water and air quality, homes and neighborhoods, city services, and disaster management. Students learn about interdependence, biodiversity, water sources, responsible usage, air pollution, green spaces, waste management, civic responsibility, transportation, and disaster preparedness. The subject aims to develop environmental awareness and responsibility in students.
- Gain knowledge about the environment, including natural resources, climate, and ecosystems.
- Develop an understanding of the interdependence of humans, plants, and animals in the ecosystem.
- Students gain insights into the construction of houses, waste management, recycling, and the importance of a clean and safe neighborhood.
- They learn about transportation, public services, and the government’s role in maintaining the city’s infrastructure and promoting civic responsibility and awareness.
- The curriculum also covers disaster management, including natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, and human-made disasters like fires. Students acquire knowledge about preparedness, response measures during emergencies, and the importance of cooperation in recovery.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes