This Class 5 English course will help children learn to write and understand English words and simple sentence-making skills and practice them through picture-based exercises and activities. It will also help in learning and understanding English poems which will actually make learning easy and fun.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple texts with fluency and accuracy.
- Express thoughts and ideas coherently in written form.
- Develop vocabulary and use appropriate language conventions.
- Sentence making skills
- Understand basic English stories and lessons.
Course Description –
The class 5 English grammar course will focus on building language skills and expanding the understanding of grammar concepts of students. The course will cover all the basic grammar-related topics used in reading and writing such as sentence structure, tenses, Direct and indirect speech, and much more.
Learning Outcomes –
- Building a solid foundation of basic grammar concepts used in reading and writing.
- Solid understanding of various parts of speech.
- Construct sentences using subjects, predicates, direct objects, indirect objects, and modifiers.
- Vocabulary Growth.
- Learn to identify and use descriptive words.
- Lectures 63
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes