The Class 4 Hindi course will help students enhance their reading, and listening skills, to understand and interpret spoken Hindi. Understanding Hindi texts, applying comprehension strategies, and drawing conclusions from the material. Students will be able to analyze and appreciate the cultural nuances embedded in Hindi literary works.
- Develop advanced reading skills to comprehend longer and more complex Hindi stories, poems, etc.
- Deepen cultural understanding through exposure to diverse Hindi literature
- Engage in meaningful conversations, discussions, and presentations in Hindi
- Express thoughts, ideas, and opinions clearly in spoken Hindi.
The class 4 Hindi grammar course will aim to strengthen students’ understanding and application of grammar concepts in the Hindi language. The course will help students to write grammatically correct stories, letters, poems, and other text material in Hindi.
- Expanding Hindi vocabulary by learning new words, synonyms, antonyms, and idiomatic expressions
- Use appropriate grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation to express ideas effectively
- Practice different forms of writing, such as descriptive, persuasive, and narrative writing in Hindi
- Develop an understanding of advanced grammar topics.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes