In this course, students are introduced to the fundamentals of business management and entrepreneurship. Students also explore the concepts of small business and entrepreneurship and their importance. The course aims to provide students with a solid foundation in business studies.
- Understand the concept of business
- Knowledge of Forms of Business Organizations:
- Understand the concept and importance of globalization
- Learn about emerging modes of business, such as e-commerce, outsourcing, and franchising.
- Learn about various sources of business finance
- Explore the concept of small business and its contribution to the economy.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes