This course will cover the basics of life science including biodiversity, principles of inheritance, physiological systems in human, the concept of ecology. This will help students in strengthen the subject base.
- Understanding the concept of biodiversity and the classification of living organisms.
- Exploring the anatomical structure and organization of plants and animals.
- Exploring the physiological processes and mechanisms in plants, including photosynthesis, respiration, and transpiration.
- Study of physiological systems in humans, including the digestive, respiratory, circulatory, excretory, nervous, and reproduction systems.
- Learn about the patterns of plant growth and development.
- Basic understanding of the principles of inheritance.
- Explore the concepts of ecology.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes